TREK Slash 8 Mountain Bike, 2019
RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control;Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one;It’s equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it’s ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too;We’re not the only ones who love it: Slash was awarded Mountain Bike of the Year by Pinkbike;
- Frame – Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, 150 mm travel
- Rear Shock –
- Fork – RockShox Yari RC, DebonAir, Motion Control RC damper, tapered steerer, Boost110,
- Headset – Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8? top
- Stem – Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Handlebar – Bontrager Line, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 width
- Tape/Grips – Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Brakes – SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers –
- Tyres – Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29×2.40?
- Front Mech –
- Rear Mech – SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Shift Lever – SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Cassette – SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain –
- Chainsetk – Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom Bracket – SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
- Pedals –
- Wheels – Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless str
- Front Tyre – Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29×2.40?
- Rear Tyre – Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29×2.40?
- Saddle – Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Seat Post – Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.